Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Why Does Xepisodes Not Work

Anni

Anni at 6 weeks in Wohlmirstedt (photography judges):


Anni and Aik (called Rudi)



Anni found a new home in a rural area in northern Germany, in a family with two sons.

e-mail dated 10/29/2006:
.... Unfortunately I could not reply sooner we were on vacation. I'm doing really quite well, of course, was the first time a change, here at my new family. I missed my siblings, of course, but now I have many famous friends (dogs) in all sizes to play with me. Sometimes very exhausting, I'm glad I have my peace again. do
My pet owners always teach me something, sometimes I do not understand what they want, but it works out at some point after all. I always find something boring, I play a lot better. But I admit from time to time also effort, I can sit down, listen to my name, come to the foot, and draw not on a leash. Begging at the table anyway, I do not, this is not done, also my new food tastes much better (Royal Canin). When I did the first day off in the apartment, my master put me to the door, at the 2nd Time, too. Meanwhile, I go out voluntarily, the stress and his dad was too exhausting. Interestingly, it was the vet, who knew my race did not, he tickled me all over and looked at everything, whether I'm probably healthy, but these needles prick the pretty and the paste did not taste very well. Afterwards there was a treat from him. With me is all Ordnug he says, weigh the time 7.5 kg and am a very pretty girl. I will send some pictures with and sign up in time again.

greet my brothers
Until next time - Anni




Anni has very close resemblance to Ambika as a puppy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment