Friday, January 1, 2010

Infiniti G37 Or Bmw 325i



"Gueta Morga and Guets Neus."
Lord Ram shuffles along the retirement home.
"Yes, looks well, and ....."
from a pale, somewhat bloated face a cunning little eyes at me, the other will not open anymore.
- ". Just that health is dependent important"
His gloves clinging to the cart and the ears are with a tip cap protected
"So it is - the older you get, the more confident will be one as important as it is."
"I have taken only one wish for the new year - that I can just get up every day myself and walk without help my little laps around the nursing home. It has something to do with freedom "
" If you humble wishes at the age one has less or are less than "
" No, on the contrary -.? Because health is the greatest . Gift "

Lord Ram is back gently a foot before the other and still says:
" I continue to be, my wife comes for lunch today and I look forward to. Yes, yes, a good meal's just too important - and a dear woman - and every now and then a visit - and good care - and he loves me now ........."
angeblinzelt mischievously, or hide it the sun ....


:-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment