Monday, February 4, 2008

Ginger Longcurly Wigs

On Ash Wednesday there you go go ...


No, I do not spin, so you will be greeted on the side of my study seminar.
While you have enjoyed all the other Monday and celebrated, I already have my first seminar behind me.
This morning we went at nine los:
- trade unions, staff etc I presented
- aid has been declared
- and tips given for Referandarleben (That I should say "good morning" when I walk into the staff room, I would have known well by itself * gg *).

has us at 12, the head of geschwirrt all the details and we first made a trip to Aldi and strengthened us.
after 13.00 we were then distributed to our general seminar ..
My head is very loose. He looked after me and two others also HörPäd. Here we are only three ...

My two fellow sufferers are very nice, I think we are a fun, relaxed and calm group and have fun.
One other friend, I have learned to know and appreciate the support center, is unfortunately in other seminars. We now hope to be together at least in L (since we know the managers are not yet ... sound familiar?).

On Wednesday, we go to school. My two mentors I've learned already know. At first glance, can be very sympathetic and we'll see how it will work with them.
We have studied two subjects in HD and primary school education plus trade in RLP were we (Katrina, even ne PHlerin and I) assigned to the secondary first
So now I have the pleasure of me with a pubescent seventh Class (hearing impaired) and an 8 / 9. mess around in class L.
And I'm looking forward .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment