Sunday, February 10, 2008

Monster Energy Metal Core Wheels

Here we go ...

On Wednesday was my first day as a trainee teacher at the school.
We run the down so that we both disciplines simultaneously. At the end of the refs, we have both in one day training samples and the three tests. But as far as we are not yet.
Wednesday and Thursday we are going to teach (officially) in the first discipline, Friday for the second. Since I can do but at a school, only two classes, both are mixed.
From 20.2. I must in the first FR. 4 hours alone hold lessons in the 2nd two. And independent states in the fall all alone. I'm so used to my L-class, so to speak as a teacher.
My mentor gave me the same offer that I could choose whether I prefer history, want to do biology, geography or physics ...
Well ... I've finally settled on geography and I've since picked out as a fascinating subject.
We will do a teaching Sien awareness about planets and constellations and end up going to the planetarium.



The mentor in the 1 Discipline me then offered to teach the same on Wednesday already, as they would be still there. So far so nice, just ... I should like to make the reading.



in itself not an issue, only that I can only begin on Monday with the plan, because I do not know how far on Monday morning with the Book come (as it is introduced). Monday is also the way from 15.30 clock Conference * gg *.
will not go too wrong ... somehow. And otherwise, my mentor really nice, just as the school administration and my Mitreferendarinnen. Since I'm really lucky ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment