Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Can I Join The Military If I Wear Hearing Aids?

The job

Since 24.9. It is so far, I have my job. After many trials and tribulations (the ADD my documents had been lost, so I had to find everything again and hinschicken) came surprisingly quickly my contract.

The last one and a half weeks, I have therefore spent at the school and have worked in two classes. The kids are more or less cute. Some of them are mentally retarded (or boundaries very hard on it), because I have to get used to me yet. Otherwise I do not dirket
must keep teaching, but am using it for the children to work in silence with words and deeds are Seitezu or make individual support in small groups. I also have
a company (together with a Teacher). Außgerechnet billiards, table tennis and table football, virtually the sports in which I "Olympic" bin * gg *. But what the hell, I just do like I know what I'm talking about ...

The College is just great, we laugh a lot and even go on Fridays after school to drink a coffee.
I have now my first Klassenbuchund a school key, highly unusual, if you previously only had the trainee status ... but anyway it is a strange feeling. Now I am no longer an intern who has to ask about any crap and clearly under the class teacher.

Anyway, I feel totally comfortable and a little annoyed, that I can not make a Ref.

0 comments:

Post a Comment