Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kates Playgournd New 2010

test

Tomorrow is the day:
My first time reading skills. I vacillate between days since confidence because I know exactly what I want and panic, because I just do not know. I know the little children and do not know what they can, I will test tomorrow Deshlab first to know how many letters it is (and then create the folders;))

Today was the first time I alone responsible for enine class. Bishert I "only" represent the educational staff, it was the heite Klassenleherin. -Itself is not very difficult because the students have weekly schedules, but in the lengths tougher than when I only "help" me. My PF was also busy elsewhere:).
And the first block I have also been shot. Wednesdays, namely accessible chorus. I had just forgotten the lessons and made good boy.
Not even my PF has thought about it ... embarrassing, embarrassing ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment