Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cobra 148 Simple Peak

in Hamburg and Lufthansa / and P & O Cruises

For English version please scroll down.


Lufthansa will transfer as expected, only the cost of the unused tickets - at some point.

At P & O, it is really funny ...

Our points for the frequent traveler club, we do not get: they can find no record that we were on board. Officially we have

yes canceled. I explained to them that I leave behind book our board charges to my credit card. If we were not on board, how can they have had on-board expenses.

by the financial department, we will get even later OBC 25 GBP, but because we were on board ...

Also was nun???

As expected Lufthansa will refund the ununsed tickets - somewhen...

It's funny to see what is going around with P&O Cruises...

We cannot get any points for Pontenus Club: we were not onboard and they could not find any records that we were on the ship.

Officially we cancelled. So I told them that I will ask my bank to rebook the onboard expenses we had back to my credit card. If we were not on board how could we spent money there???

The finance department will gave us our 25 GBP OBC as we were onboard.

So what???



To continue and read newer postings click on "Neuere Posts "
To read older postings click on" Older Posts "

0 comments:

Post a Comment