Monday, May 24, 2010

Use Vegetable Oil For Face Mask

days 1.3 on the DOLPHIN VOYAGER in Hamburg / Day 01.03 on DOLPHIN VOYAGER days in Hamburg

For English version please scroll down: alternating with the German text.



Discharging I tell my staff on a cruise with MSC ... The reason why these have recently been the motto Spa Cruises: MSC neighbor we have lost in 22 2 kg weight, which we had to move even just a millimeter ... Our company has a guest house, supervised by a married couple that is with us here. She is Italian. So I carefully formulated, that it always like a holiday with her would be: PASTA e BASTA! Mamma Mia - it's done what she says ...



During the set-sail I explained how it works to my employees ... MSC Cruise The reason why they offer nowadays the wellness theme-cruise: we lost about 4 lbs. totally in 22 nights we made with MSC without any moving in. ... Our company has a guest house. The female part of the keepers is Italian origin. Carefully said: it's always vacation with her: PASTA e BASTA! Mamma mia - you have to do what she said.

MSC POESIA we saw last time on Grand Cayman.
Viewed



MSC POESIA we have modified on Grand Cayman.

When we were in St. Nazaire, yes we have seen in there at the shipyard in the beginning.



When we were in St. Nazaire we saw during her her construction in the shipyard.

Great hardware but the software is not really my world.




Great hardware, but with the software, I personally can not begin so much.

It was really stressful. We hardly have time high set for a few minutes, the feet, we were already the announcement of the Cruise Director, that we expect in the show lounge to the welcome cocktail.



It was somehow stress. We just had the feet on the bed for few moments but then the announcement came that the cruise director was expecting us in the show lounge for a welcome cocktail.

There you got champagne cocktails in all kind of colors. Red hair guests should take a red colored cocktail like here on the picture.




There are champagne cocktails in all colors. A red to take all the redheads, as in this picture ...

On stage we are by the manager of the Dolphin Cruises Hans-Hermann Hey personally welcomed.



On the stage the General Manager of Dolphin Cruises Hans-Hermann Hey welcomed us personally.

We were not in the center of his hospitality and when we learned that the management should cheer on the stage did not get anything because the stewards were busy to get drinks for the guests. So he cheered to us without glass and did it later when they had their drinks so.




that we, as guests are the focus of his hospitality, we noted then, as he tries to initiate and get the crew on stage nothing has since the waiter is still working with the passengers. He met with no glass on us and even he gets after it when they have to drink something at last.

And then be asked even in the restaurants for dinner. Front is all set up as a model.



Then we were invited to move to the restaurant to have our dinner. plate in front of the restaurant you find all dishes as sample.

But the loup de mer (wolf fish, catfish - but in German translation: rock biter) looked like he bited a rock and need to see a dentist.




Only the Steinbeisser (or sea bass or sea bass) acts as if bitten would have on a stone and strongly the dentist had.

Sanitizer are there but there is no obligation to take this well.



There were sanitizer but it was not mandantory to use them.

At the entrance the stewards waited for us like guards of honor and welcomed us there.




stand at the entrance to the lane in order to welcome us here.

We are a group of 26 (after an illness just 25). Since we do not live on the same deck as the other and it takes me for the guide, we are placed in a 2-part table. We may, in fact, when we travel alone ... At the table, everything is counted just bread and butter. So we do not want to bring the process through each other, we do not korregierende measures.



We were a party of 26 (after one was ill only 25). As we did not stay on the same deck like the others and they thought that I was tour guide we got a table for second We liked it very much if we travel alone ... It's exactly numbered at the table: bread, butter. To avoid any problems with the service we refrained from any actions to make changes.

The starter was just made for our eyes ... Each of us were so excited on the eatable blossoms.




The starter as usual something for the eye. My staff are delighted with the edible flowers.

The Soup: really delicious ... and it tasted not as if they had them worried at Unilever House, although she was almost in front ...



Again yummy: the soup ... did not taste like Unilever although our ship berthed just in front of their corporate office ...

Also the warm starter was just great.




The warm appetizer was very good again.

And the salad with bacon was also praised by Bruno. Only when I cook it so at home, he does not eat him ...



And Bruno liked the salad with the bacon bits. Only if I made it at home then he does not eat it.

I experienced a first class service which I partly missed on CELEBRITY EQUINOX (with one more star...). Somehow I used one fork at a wrong course by mistake. Our waitress saw it on the way to me when she had already the next course for me. So she returned and got me a new fork before she served the course again. All ladies at the table got their dishes first. So far the space allowed they got properly served from the correct side.




Ich erlebe einen erstklassigen Service, wie ich ihn auf der CELEBRITY EQUINOX (immerhin noch mal einen Stern besser...) streckenweise vermisst have: Somehow I must have used a fork once probably in error, which was not provided for this course. Our waitress noticed that on the way to me, as it already has the next gear in hand. It goes back to the service station and bring me the missing first fork, before taking a new attempt to serve me the next course. Also, all the ladies were at the table, first take its course. Unless it was technically possible, everything was served on the correct side.

"My wife had the fish and as always it was good ..." - A memorable quote that we used to read in a daily trip report from the MSC MUSICA and still use it if Bruno den Fischgang wählt.



"My wife had fish as ususual and this was great..." - an unforgettable quote from another German cruiser which we read every day from MSC MUSICA and we still used when Bruno choosed the fish course.

Contrary to the last party nights I choosed this time the duck... but I as I am not a very big honey-fan I thought this flavour was too dominant in the orange sauce. But this is a question of personal taste and preferences. I can live very well with this as the other performance was totally outstanding.




Im Gegensatz zu den letzten Partynächten wähle ich dieses Mal die Ente... da ich nicht so der große Honey-Fan bin, dominated a bit too much for my taste the honey note in the orange sauce. But you know, is always a matter of personal taste. So that I can live with, given the other power.

I have not yet had the opportunity to drive with the ultra-luxury companies. Neither Cunard, Celebrity and Holland America there has been Pittahaya (dragon fruit / Straciatella-fruit) for garnish!



I had no chance so far to go ultra-luxury-lines. But never did I get on Cunard, Celebrity, Holland America or any dragon fruit as garnish!

Normally there should be a sherbet-course but this was therefore accepted as alternative course.




really lacked only a between-course sorbet ... There were, however, another "intermediate course.

Because the lake is expected by the wind but restless as we are pushed into position by tugs before we reach the position for the entrance into the lock
Brunsbüttel.



due to the wind the sea was rough more then A tug must get us to the right position before we can enter the locks of Brunsbüttel.

Most of us accepted this event as Entainment dinner.




It is also accepted as evening entertainment for dinner by most.

After last year we planned for a dessert yet been overrun with the Baked Alaska, we also dispense with a separate dessert order. The fruit plate I had to take pictures but once: when the Cunard-box would geprankt on the flag of the plate, I would have noticed no difference that I'm on the DOLPHIN VOYAGER ...



After last year we got after our scheduled another dessert plate of Baked Alaska, we did not order any dessert this year. But I need to take a picture of this frustration. If there would be Cunard's logo on the plate: I would not see that I was on DOLPHIN VOYAGER. The

turned off the light in the restaurant. Music came.




Suddenly it is dark in the restaurant. Music sounds.

begins the Baked Alaska Parade ...



The Baked Alaska parade started.

Let's say it this way: the shape of the restaurant was not the best to have just one parade. Maybe there were few So that in all restaurants there was something to see.




Let's put it this way: the shape of the restaurants it is a bit unfortunate, but maybe there were several parades take place, so that in the
other two restaurants were to watch something.

Here our waitress Oksana ... I've probably time to despair ... Apparently she was not forewarned, what am a terrible host but I ...



Here our stewardess Oksana ... Which I totally made despearated ... I think they did not give her alert to how bad I could be as guest ...

No more joking: a great climax on each cruise Which is not so much more celebrated.




kidding aside, a nice highlight of a cruise, which, unfortunately, less and less celebrated.

Bruno does not get anything from blueberry and chocolate part ... he uses with me.



Bruno got a piece without blueberry and chocolate part ... so he helped himself with me.

The four great stewards for our group: Oksana, Rita, and their assistant waiters the "little" and "big" Alexandr. They deserved a great tipping for a perfect service and they appreciated it. As 12 of our group was with one team and 13 with the other we let them allocate the tip ... To tell it before: one waiter was missed the next day at the breakfast ...




That way, the four good spirits for our group: Oksana, Rita, and their assistant waiter of "small" and the "major" Alexander. A tip they have earned for the perfect service, which they also enjoy very much. Because 12 of us in a team and 13 were left on the other hand, we split them ... To make it short: we have a waiter the next day, not seen at breakfast ...

I always wanted to know what is the chief steward, because Victor (Sascha Hehn) this title was then in the ZDF's dream boat. Günter Smith, who wears a name tag on him also asked, here to our satisfaction. He is very pleased that we have enjoyed the food and service. Later I read on a document that he signed as a Maitre d'Hotel.



I always wanted to know what was behind the function Chief Steward. When German TV started the German version of "Love Boat" there was the Chief Steward Victor. Günter Schmied had the same title on his name tag and asked for my satisfaction. He was very glad that we enjoyed the food and service. Later I read on another document that he also signed as Maître d'Hotel.

While we entered to the locks of Kiel-Canal in Brunsbüttel the dinner was more or less finished and the evening programme approached. I asked for the expected time of arrival in Kiel-Holtenau which was told for 07.00 hrs to make ASchröder from a German cruiser forum coming to the canal and taking pictures of us if we do not not arrive to early and if it is too rainy.




While we drove in Brunsbüttel end, the dinner and it will also soon be on the evening program. I inquire about the estimated time of arrival in Holtenau that is specified for 07.00 clock, as promised ASchröder from Cruises Treff.de forum to shoot us if we do not come too soon and not in streams rains.

So we go to the show lounge. Because I want to photograph, we will get closer to the action. The German TV MDR Ballet ... something that the Treuhand not comfortable with has settled and has thus survived the political ...



So we went to the show lounge. Because I wanted to take pictures we sat closer to the stage. MDR (Central German broadcast station) German ballet TV ... something what the Trust Fund (The former German Trust Agency (Privatization Agency) for the former East German enterprises) was not liquidated and so survived the German turn round.

Because the ceiling was not very high we were not so much interested in her artistic perfomance but when she might hit the ceiling to give her a kiss.




But because the ceiling is so low we not concern ourselves with the artistic Performance, but rather with the question of when the woman kisses the ceiling above ...

Somehow, something insisted on such a stage something.



Somehow it appeared a little narrow on the stage.

You need some Las Vegas glamor ... ask




A bit of Las Vegas flair must be,

Dieter-Thomas Heck to a proper environment. Tonight, very nice, but 14 days on the WESTERDAM ...???



... Dieter-Thomas Heck to give (a popular German TV-presenter/actor/singer in the 70s, 80s, 90s) an appropiate frame. Tonight very nice but a fortnight on WESTERDAM???

Somehow when we booked it was not clear who should be the special guest. So we booked a pig in a poke without the right to cancel without penalty once they published the stars... Chris Roberts (well popular in the 70s - since then no new activities...)... which occured a scandal in my company: next developement and performance interview: we need to improve their capabilty to suffer and their staying power as targets for the department. If they do not do in future what I want I will continue to sing "Hab Sonne im Herzen..." (Have sunshine in your heart...) or "Du kannst nicht immer siebzehn sein..." (You cannot be all the time seventeen...) until they will do what I want them to do as their boss ... had booked




Now as we, the artists were still not fixed. Therefore, it was just a pig in a bag without extraordinary right ... Chris Roberts ... what a stir out at me in the company: all of my staff will be at the next staff meeting once the properties: get close to endurance and stamina as departmental goals. If the tracks do not continue, I sing so long, "Heart Like The Sun ..." and "You're not seventeen forever Be ...", to make that, what I want as their leader ... Ireen Sheer

: "And tonight I have a headache ..."... Now good: many of you know that I work in the transmission area of NDR 1 Niedersachsen and hear (because of the regional news including weather and traffic ...), but someone with the voice and the ability to respond to the cruise in which they from her new album Rod Stewart's "We Are Sailing" sings, deserves the highest respect.



Ireen Sheer (Irish origin but sings mostly in Germany in German): "Today and tonight I have a headache ..." (And tonight I have headaches ...): somehow - most of the German readers know that I am working in the broadcast area of the German radion station NDR 1 North German region of Lower Saxony broadcast (because of the local news including local weather and local traffic information - but too much German songs for the best-agers ...)... but someone with this voice and the ability to refer to the performance by singing a cruise out of her new album: Rod Stewart's "We Are Sailing," deserves my respect totally.

We had the patience and stayed until the end experienced a true passionate musician Michael Holm who wanted for us passengers that the orchestra did what he wanted and not vice versa.




who showed patience and continued until the end, yet experienced a real true musicians: Michael Holm, who was in the interest of the passengers that the orchestra does what he wants and not vice versa ...

lie With "tears not "I would say that he actually had to sing no more, because the entire lounge sang and sobbed ... Therefore, it was very difficult to understand that there was instead a required addition of him, an addition of MDR German television ballet, which unnecessarily the start of the time window for taking pictures of the midnight buffets shortened.



With "tears do not lie" (not = tears Thurs lie but on melody of the Christmas song "When A Child Is Born") I would say that he need not to sing anymore because the whole lounge was singing and crying ... That why none of us understood why we did not get more from him but from German TV MDR ballet Which only cut the time for taking pictures of the midnight buffett.

I read what we should have.




I have read, which would have given anything yet.

Because I was tired of me because too many people were, anyway, my batteries were once again empty, there is only one photo of me. Günter Smith still captures me from going out at, and is quite disappointed that I might try anything. But that would only have been greed and no longer enjoy.



Because I was tired, it was too crowded, my batteries need to be recharged I made only one picture. Maitre d'Hotel Günter Smith stopped me when I left the buffet and was very disappointed that I did not try anything. But it would have been hunger or joy.

When I came back to our cabin I found out that I am the best to recommend others which cabin to pick... But with myself I had really unluck... Until 00.30 hrs we got all the noises from the show-lounge in our cabin... As nice as it is to look out we were quite happy that we stayed here just for one night. Something you can only experience if you cruise and not just visit.




Als ich in die Kabine komme, stelle ich fest, dass ich der beste bin, wenn ich versuche anderen zu raten, welche Kabine sie nehmen sollen... Nur bei mir selbst, habe ich die A-Karte gezogen... Bis ca. 00.30 Uhr we still get everything from the show lounge with ... As nice as the cabin to look out, so we are glad that we spend only one night. A little thing you notice only when mitfährt and not just visited.


To continue and read newer postings click on "Recent Posts"
To read older postings click on "Older Posts"

0 comments:

Post a Comment