Monday, May 24, 2010

Ellum Colour Goldwell

2.1 on the DOLPHIN VOYAGER in Kiel / Day 2.1 on DOLPHIN VOYAGER Kiel

For English version please scroll down: alternating with German text.


"Hab Sonne im Herzen, ob's stürmt oder schneit, ob der Himmel full of clouds, the earth full of strife! Like The Sun in the heart, then come what may !!!..." Galt this wisdom actually even if the ship pass but against the clock 04.30 Levensau bridges and it is pouring rain?



"Have sunshine in your heart - Whether it's stormy or snowy - if the sky is full of cloud or the earth is full of fights! Have sunshine in your heart, it may comes what may ...". Does the German lyrics of the song also apply when the ship passed Levensau Bridge around 04:30 hrs and it was raining dogs and cast?

I doubt that a German forum-member ASchröder would be really interested to get a call now and get to the next Holtenau Bridge? Somehow it's too dark anyway.




Whether ASchröder to ring at this time, so it appears even the next few seconds on the Holtenauer bridge? Is already too dark.

counter clock 05.00 in the morning instead of 07.00 clock in the morning is achieved the lock in Holtenau. I am learning, however, two days later in the ZDF hub that not even the pilot was expecting the early show.



Around 05:00 hrs in the morning instead of 07:00 hrs we reached the locks in Kiel Holtenau. I learned two days later from a report in the nationwide German television that the pilot did not even expected the ship so early.

We shared the chamber with another ship.




The lock chamber we share with another ship.

is in really lousy weather and lack of windshield wipers are in the Kiel Fjord.



We had really bad weather or missing wipers when turned into Kiel fjord.

As we arrived very early and it was not busy we turned around before we berthed.




We are very early and there is nothing going on, we still turn before we fix.

Here comes already the MSC Orchestra in the Kiel Fjord into it.



MSC ORCHESTRA approached the Kiel fjord. Before the ship could

finish the turn I had the chance to look around.




Near the end of the rotation maneuver, I look around me again on the ship.







Some weirs above my sister is working. But she refused to come from Southern Germany just to take few pictures of our arrival in Kiel.



Somewhere up there, does my sister. She refused, however, extra to come to Stuttgart, only to shoot us out of the office at the entrance.

The location of the station to Norwegenkai is really close to unbeatable. Too bad that most cruise ships dock at Ostseekai.



The location of the train station to close Norwegenkai is unbeatable. Just a pity that most of the cruise ship berth at Ostseekai.

When she was in drydock somehow they forgot to install a central control device for the elevators. So if you like to tease the others, you push all bottons so all elevators should come even you need just one.




somehow I forgot at the last yard stay to buy the ship a central elevator control. So if you annoy the other wants you press the buttons so that each elevator is accessible, even if one only has to really.

Can you really so remove carry away unnoticed and a stair lift? At home we could use something good ...



Is there any chance to take this home stairlift? We need something like this at home ...







I missed the opportunity to see the shop although it was open. As I said before: it was stressy. One or two hours earlier on board would be totally great to enjoy everything on the ship without hassle.



the shop I have not managed to visit, although he was open. But I have already said: it was stress. One or two hours earlier would have been great on board to really enjoy everything in peace.

card game I had from last Lufthansa flight, but it has not even had time for me to play Canasta or Skat.



I had stopped playing cards from my last Lufthansa flight but none has time to play Canasta or Skat (German game) with me.
The
phographers were totally great.




The photographers were really great.

I had asked that I buy that the file image of our group to use it on my blog and in our works employees newspaper. The rights were granted for this purpose.



I asked for to buy the picture-file of our group-picture to my blog and use it in our company's magazine. They gave me the right to use it for these purposes.





Flipper ...



Flipper ...

can be used to what terms Internet, I did not get out.



I did not find out how much it was to use internet on board.



Why did not they offer any tours? Everything was closed ...



Why were not offered any trips? All about ...

Aha ... a case for Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot ... Death on the Nile ... or robbery on the Kiel Canal ... determines such an event in which I participate can live and must figure out who the Kiel-card geklaut hat...



"We kindly ask you to leave the port-display complete." - Ohh... a file for Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot... Death on the Nile... or Robbery on Kiel-Canal... I guess it is a live event you can join to find out who had stolen the Kiel-map...













It's good to know that you still continue to cruise as dialysis-patient.



Schon mal gut To know that one dialysis patient also may cross continue ...

And this is probably pretty close in the sauna to ... Since I had no time to just watch the spa area while it was open, I look me in the commercial.



It looked very narrow in the sauna ... As I had no time to visit the spa area during the opening times I watched the little movie service.

Let's watch the pictures of the officers ... Greek senior officers ...




we are watching the pictures of the officers ... Greek ship management ...

And here again it is said chief steward ...



And here it's again the Chief Steward ...

Just in case you have reasons to claim ... upset but he and his team did their very best to give you no chance to become. Everything was fine.




safe side, if there are grounds for complaints ... only he and his team have not made it a really easy to get excited somehow. It was all just pretty good.

And the team here at the Cruise Director.



And here the team around the cruise director. Let us

see where and when we meet him the next time.




broadcast time, when and where we meet him again.


To continue and read newer postings click on "Recent Posts"
To read older postings click on "Older Posts"

0 comments:

Post a Comment