Sunday, January 30, 2011

Anna Ohura - Tawawana

Rainer Maria Rilke - The people go. The distance fled, and flows

Geo

you friendly, which led me to everything
O come with me to the heavy threshold.
You Mighty, who is my face touched
So that it was thinking dark, put me in the work
anxious beginning.
Stay at the door I step into the stand,
So you can hear when I pray And
can call if I do not know where.
I need you. I reach for the horn
The least you gave me one so I blew If I'm in need, will hold if a foreign giant
me in his strange anger
In a rage, which is not like yours.
And now trying for the first time perhaps, the bright
my horn for help, the cry. Now I bet
brought up for the first time
Now, for hunger, now take me to you,
Now I'm frightened like a thirsty Animal
And like a dying man with no time
full impatience and grief and loneliness.

And my hands stand out
and waft to my heart as a dark house
flags, waiting. Come and be the wind, The wind in the will of
you often been -
That all their lines to les
Rainer Maria Rilke poems And clear increase my semen like a child. You primitive rocks of pleasure: a sudden jump He breathlessly to your inner ridges. O Give you out of feeling as he approached; Because you will plunge if he waves upward. Rainer Maria Rilke poems
The
arises between us. Understand only:
This is my body which rises again. Now
help him quietly out of the grave
hot in that heaven, which I have in you:
That is bold of him to survive. You young
place of deep sky ride. You
dark air full of summer pollen. If their
thousand ghosts great in you,
Will my stiff body back tender.

Rainer Maria Rilke poems

Geo Augusta Rodin, Fugit Amor. How did us the wide space to dilute
How did we diluted to the vast space. remember Suddenly the excesses. now percolating through the silent screen kisses
Des Alsem being bitter and Absynth.
What are we much out of my body lifts
A new tree crown
And the crowded stands for you: For see what he is without
the summer that floats in your lap.
it you I am he whom we so happy?
Who says it is because we vanish. The room is perhaps
a column of delight, The
With curvature and slow passes.

Rainer Maria Rilke poems

Art collector are aligned with the movement draws its emotional power as an expression of invincible difficult relationship of the lovers is.


Wed 26.1.11.




::.



0 comments:

Post a Comment